How to setup and access your SumUp account to work with your Goodtill account
Please note that the below steps are advised if you are using Goodtill and SumUp together. If you are only using SumUp, please refer to the articles here.
Once you have followed the below steps, connect to Goodtill using the link here.
Confirm your SumUp account
- Ensure that you have access to your SumUp account, and that you have completed any verification steps for your SumUp account.
- These emails will come from the SumUp team so it's essential that you check your inbox for any requests from the SumUp team for verification information (check your Junk and Spam!).
Set up your SumUp profile
- If you are using more than one iPad to take orders, you will need to set up a different SumUp profile (under your main profile) for each iPad. SumUp call these "employee profiles" and this is very important if you use multiple iPads and multiple card readers.
- Please follow the steps here for how to set this up in your SumUp account.
- Ideally, each iPad will be logged into a separate employee profile, and each iPad will be linked to one card reader.
Check your SumUp payouts