1) Unresponsive App?
The iPad may become unresponsive due to excess use or too many programs running simultaneously. It can also misbehave on how it displays products and stops sending data to the head office. If any of these issues arise, please follow these simple steps:
- Double-tap the home button.
- When you see all the apps on a smaller scale on the iPad screen, swipe up all of the running programs one by one.
- When you are sure that there are no programs running, simply click the The Good Till application located centrally at the bottom of the screen.
If the problem persists, please contact our support desk.
2) App not syncing, what to do?
The app will not sync if the WiFi connection is not enabled. When this occurs, the header bar will turn to red, displaying a warning sign. Whenever this occurs allow up to a minute, and if the warning message does not disappear, you have to check if your iPad WiFi connection is enabled and the iPad is connected to the WiFi. You can test the WiFi connection by opening the Safari browser and navigating to a web page (i.e google.com). If you can not get the page to load in Safari and the iPad is not connected to the WiFi, you will need to troubleshoot your router.
3) How to update the app to the latest version?
Make sure all the data is synced to the back office before proceeding with the following.
Uninstall the current version of the app, by pressing and holding down the app icon. After a few seconds an X will appear next to the icon, tap the X to uninstall the app. Once removed, open the App Store and search for the “good till co” and install the app.