How to login to the SumUp POS app and back office
To login to the POS app or the POS back office (pos.thegoodtill.com) you will need the subdomain name, username and password. Please note only the password is case sensitive. The password has to be a minimum of seven characters and contain at least 1 letter and 1 number.
You will have received the subdomain name and username details when you first created the account. If you cannot remember these details please follow the steps below for your situation:
- You're logged into the POS app but need access to the back office
- You can tap the logo at the top left and in the pop up window it will give you the subdomain name. If you can't remember the username you will need to contact support over email or live chat to request this. Please note that the support team can't see or change your password for you, so you'll need to follow the forgot password request here: https://pos.thegoodtill.com/access/forget
- You're logged into the back office but need access to the POS app
- At the top left of the page, it will show the subdomain name. To see the usernames, you can navigate to Users > Admins. Please note that if you have multiple outlets, you'll need to switch into the outlet you need to login to, to see or edit the login details for that outlet.
- You're logged in to neither the back office nor the POS app
- If you know your subdomain name and username, follow the forgot password request here: https://pos.thegoodtill.com/access/forget. Please note that the support team can't see or change your password for you.
- If you don't know the subdomain name or the username you will need to contact support over email or live chat to request this.
For the SumUP POS app
Once you have logged in, a pop-up will appear giving you the option to choose a register and to edit both the ‘general’ and ‘payment’ settings for your system. Please note, these can be changed later on at any time.
Once you have chosen your required settings, a pop-up will appear prompting you to enter your 4 digit pin.
Please note that the default pincode is 1234, but that this can be changed in the back office by going to Users > Staff.