- Support Knowledge Base
- Third Party
SumUp POS - DE
Integration between SumUp POS and Workforce (formerly Tanda)
Integrating SumUp POS with Workforce enables users to make smarter decisions when it comes to staff management, tailored to the business’ specific requirements. This integration allows managers and business owners to:
• View sales, revenue, and workforce data in one place.
• Track sales against staff count.
• Measure staffing costs as a percentage of revenue.
• Use imported demand data from SumUp POS to optimise staff rosters.
• View detailed and tailored reports of sales revenue and labour costs.
Businesses utilising the integration will also receive complete access to Workforce's entire suite of workforce management solutions. That includes:
• online costed rotas
• electronic time clocking and timesheets
• automatic payroll calculation
• simple leave management and
• seamless payroll integration with all major payroll providers