1. Can I process a partial refund?
A) Yes, you can do this from the back office > Reports > Goodeats Report > find sale > select sale > scroll down > select “Refund Transaction”.
2. Can I have a different layout for different fulfillment types?
A) No, unfortunately it’s not possible through Goodeats at the moment. It’s something that’s in the works, and if you upvote/comment on this link here then when it’s available you’ll get an email notification.
3. Can you reject only one item and proceed with the rest?
A) No, you will have to reject the whole order and if the customer still wants the rest they will have to re-order.
4. On my Goodeats, it says my product is unavailable/out of stock, but it’s definitely in stock?
A) Please check – the stock level for the product in the back office > Products > Product Inventory > Search.
– On the POS, have you marked it as unavailable? Check by tapping the Web section > botton left should indicate if any products are set to unavailable > toggle them back on.
–On the Goodeats dashboard > Display Layout > Edit Layout >Check your settings for “allow sale of out of stock products”
5. How can I learn more about the Goodeats setup?
6. Can I have a different product price for different fulfillment types?
A) No, unfortunately it’s not possible through Goodeats at the moment. It’s something that’s in the works, and we’ll update you when it’s live.
7. My Goodeats sales aren’t coming through to Xero?
A) Please check that it’s mapped correctly by going to Apps > Xero > Settings > Scroll down > Enable “Send Goodeats sales to Xero automatically” > Save.
8. I’ve enabled pre-order and updated to version 8.0, but in the backoffice I’m still getting the red box that says I must be on 8.0?
A) The red box will pop up whether or not you have 8.0. As long as you have app version 8.0 or higher, you can ignore the warning.