Fourth provides multiple services that EPOS providers can send data to.
Goodtill currently supports the following Fourth integrations:
- FnB Live sales (daily product report)
This integration sends details of all products sold to Fourth FnB Live at the end of each day. This integration is referred to as "Part 3" in the Fourth documentation.
Product sale records can only be sent to Fourth if a product SKU is set. Please ensure that all products have their SKU set to the PLU value provided by Fourth.
Before enabling the integration, you will need to obtain a set of FnB API credentials from Fourth.
- Labour and Payroll (daily / hourly net revenue)
- This integration reports the net sales figure to the Fourth Labour & Payroll service at the end of each day. This integration is referred to as "Part 7" in the Fourth documentation.
- Revenue can be reported once per day or hourly, however in order to support hourly increments the TransactionTypes (REV01 - REV24) must set-up in the back-end database by Fourth to facilitate the linking of sales into the correct hour slots. Confirm the configuration with Fourth before using the hourly interval. The revenue will be sent at the end of each day regardless of whether the daily or hourly interval is selected.
- Before enabling the integration, you will need to obtain your FTP credentials from Fourth and find the correct Location ID for this location in the HR module.
- The Category and SubCategory codes used for the uploaded records are "NSA".
Support for POS Gateway (detailed sales data) is also currently in development.
Please contact us to find out more about our Fourth Hospitality integrations.