How to set up your Stripe Express account
Please watch the video here in full before carrying out the onboarding steps.
If you're changing over from the Standard Stripe connection, then we advise starting the process when you have finished trading for the day so that there is as much of a window as possible for the switchover.
Please note the verification process is normally instant, but can take up to 24 hours.
For Table Ordering (including all debit/credit card fees)
1.7% + 12p (Recommended for ATV is above £15)
Delivery & Collection (including all debit/credit card fees)
2.7% + 12p
The money will arrive in your chosen bank account 2-3 business days after the transaction. Payouts are made Monday-Friday.
£15 per dispute (which we refund if you win the dispute) less than 0.001% of our transactions have been disputed. We also include Stripe Radar fraud protection within our rates.
Details needed for stripe express account:
- Company details (for non sole traders)
- Legal business name
- Companies House Registration Number
- Doing Business As
- Registered Business Address
- Business Phone number
- Business website OR App link OR Product description
- Personal details for the business representative
- Bank account sort code and account number for payouts
Needed after opening the account:
- Photo ID
- Home address verification (utility bill, drivers license etc)